Scuba Dive in the waters around Cuba. These are untouched by much of the world. Visit such locations as Cayo Largo, María La Gordo, Cayo Guillermo and Cayo Coco.
Below is an example of a scuba tour with two days of diving. These will be custom designed to each divers needs and the weather conditions. The prices on these tours can change due to some locations are a long way from Havana.
- The group will depart from Fort Lauderdale and arrive into Havana.
- After the group clears customs and immigrations, we will depart for Havana.
- You will spend the first night being exposed to the local culture, food and music.
- Spend the day in a 1950's Collectable car.
- Travel to the El Malecon and spend time with local artists.
- Enjoy Coffee and learn the history of Cuba.
- Visit the Capitol building and see the great buildings of Havana.
- Visit Floridita, the birthplace of the Daiquiri, for a taste of Cuban Rum and live music.
- Dinner at a local Cuban haunt. Afterwards you have the option of an evening at Tropicana.
- Meet with our local biologist and plan our day at sea.
- Board our Dive boat and go over safety instructions.
- Depart from Marina Hemingway.
- Spend all day exploring amazing site underwater and learning about this great culture.
- In the evening enjoy a night out at the local Jazz Club after dinner.
- Another day with our biologist and historian.
- Trying different areas to explore and see aquatic life.
- Back to Marina Hemmingway for drinks.
- Dinner in Havana with a night out at the club and personal Salsa lessons.
No Diving on the day before flights.
- Tour the Museo de la Revolucion.
- Enjoy an Old Havana walking tour of Central Park, Plaza Hotel and Hotel Manzana.
- Have Lunch at the well known Mobster bar.
- Shop and tour San Jose for beautiful Cuban art.
- Enjoy the Farewell Dinner and a private performance by a local entertainer.